BUS100City & coach All position
Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) marked products are designed for severe winter conditions, tested in accordance to Annex 10 of UN ECE109R/Annex 7 ECE117R.M+S M+S
M+S marked products are designed for mud and slippery conditions but not officially tested to deliver a minimum guaranteed performance in winter conditions.
Urban bus with high mileage and good gripRead more...
BUS100 is an all-position and all season Urban bus pattern with the following features:
- pattern with four circumferential grooves to ensure a superior directional control, excellent stability, good water dispersion, smooth running and passenger comfort
- reinforced and stable tread blocks thanks to the interlock siping technology, improving traction, road grip and ensuring even wear
- high mileage and high resistance compound
- solid and robust shoulders to guarantee maximum resistance when hitting against sidewalks
- wide footprint with squared shoulders to further improve mileage
- 3PMSF marked product suitable for winter usage
Superior quality retread
RINGTREAD is the only retreading system offering a circular, double-countured and spliceless profile: the retreaded tyres manufactured using this technology are completely different from any others and are able to match or even exceed the performance and reliability of new high quality tyres.
Words by those who have chosen the BUS100
As well the reinforced sidewall as the general performance of the retreaded tyres are very satisfactory
Despite the difficult conditions of use, RINGTREAD has proven to be the ideal product for our needs, since it offers the same level of performance and safety as the new premium tyres.
The information and specifications contained on this page and in the downloadable documents are subject to change without notice.
The product performance indicators are not intended to replace detailed, technical consulting prior to a purchase decision.