Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) marked products are designed for severe winter conditions, tested in accordance to Annex 10 of UN ECE109R/Annex 7 ECE117R.M+S M+S
M+S marked products are designed for mud and slippery conditions but not officially tested to deliver a minimum guaranteed performance in winter conditions.
High mileage on/off non directional patternRead more...
MIX202 is a non directional drive design with the following features:
- pattern with open shoulders and large transverse blocks, and a new and innovative ornamental sipe with a central hole on the shoulder’s block ensuring a great look and a perfect cooling of the block during the service
- the pattern ensures a proper transfer of forces due to the presence of the transverse tread blocks and the reinforcing bridges. This permits high resistance to impact and to chafing against rocks/stones, allowing stability on soft ground (mud)
- self-cleaning properties due to the pattern geometry and to the wide opening shoulders, lowering the risk of tearing
- all-season tread with very high mileage for this application, ensured by the high tread depth
- 3PMSF marked product suitable for winter usage
Superior quality retread
RINGTREAD is the only retreading system offering a circular, double-countured and spliceless profile: the retreaded tyres manufactured using this technology are completely different from any others and are able to match or even exceed the performance and reliability of new high quality tyres.
Marangoni original tread design
The information and specifications contained on this page and in the downloadable documents are subject to change without notice.
The product performance indicators are not intended to replace detailed, technical consulting prior to a purchase decision.