BLK WS101Winter Drive
Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) marked products are designed for severe winter conditions, tested in accordance to Annex 10 of UN ECE109R/Annex 7 ECE117R.M+S M+S
M+S marked products are designed for mud and slippery conditions but not officially tested to deliver a minimum guaranteed performance in winter conditions.Grip
Up to 10% increase in grip.
Studdable severe winter regional drive designRead more...
BLK WS101 is a studdable severe winter regional drive design with the following features:
• bi‐directional tread pattern with the central siping and dense transversal siping, improving grip even in the most extreme conditions that require control, high traction and at the same time good mileage.
• the wide shoulders, keeping “clean” the tread; enhanced by the transversal grooves, thus guaranteeing reduced road noise
• the reinforcing bridges on the central ribs provide stability on softer ground resistance to very aggressive road surfaces and more regular wear
• the innovative Blackline compound guarantees high mileage
• 3PMSF marked product suitable for winter usage
Choose the best
The BLACKLINE range offers an unprecedented opportunity to reduce the total ownership costs for fleet operators of any size, in all market segments. BLACKLINE tyres are produced using the best compounds and are utilised by retreading experts only on selected premium casings, verified using shearography technology, lab drum tests and road tests with the most demanding fleets.
Up to 10% increase in grip* both in dry and wet conditions, in every segment and application, thanks to four-season compounds and 3D multi-sipe design.
*Compared to a standard compound product with the same pattern, on the same application.
Marangoni original tread design
The information and specifications contained on this page and in the downloadable documents are subject to change without notice.
The product performance indicators are not intended to replace detailed, technical consulting prior to a purchase decision.