BLK MIX202On/off Drive
Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) marked products are designed for severe winter conditions, tested in accordance to Annex 10 of UN ECE109R/Annex 7 ECE117R.M+S M+S
M+S marked products are designed for mud and slippery conditions but not officially tested to deliver a minimum guaranteed performance in winter conditions.Long
Up to 15% increase in life.
High mileage on/off non directional patternRead more...
BLK MIX202 is a non directional drive design with the following features:
- pattern with open shoulders and large transverse blocks, and a new and innovative ornamental sipe with a central hole on the shoulder’s block ensuring a great look and a perfect cooling of the block during the service
- the pattern ensures a proper transfer of forces due to the presence of the transverse tread blocks and the reinforcing bridges. This permits high resistance to impact and to chafing against rocks/stones, allowing stability on soft ground (mud)
- self-cleaning properties due to the pattern geometry and to the wide opening shoulders, lowering the risk of tearing
- all-season tread with very high mileage for this application, ensured by the high tread depth and the Blackline compound
- 3PMSF marked product suitable for winter usage
Choose the best
The BLACKLINE range offers an unprecedented opportunity to reduce the total ownership costs for fleet operators of any size, in all market segments. BLACKLINE tyres are produced using the best compounds and are utilised by retreading experts only on selected premium casings, verified using shearography technology, lab drum tests and road tests with the most demanding fleets.
Up to 15% increase in life* made possible by low abrasion compounds and deep tread blocks to meet the requirements of all user segments and applications.
*Compared to a standard compound product with the same pattern, on the same application.
The information and specifications contained on this page and in the downloadable documents are subject to change without notice.
The product performance indicators are not intended to replace detailed, technical consulting prior to a purchase decision.