BLK BUS400City & coach Drive
Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) marked products are designed for severe winter conditions, tested in accordance to Annex 10 of UN ECE109R/Annex 7 ECE117R.M+S M+S
M+S marked products are designed for mud and slippery conditions but not officially tested to deliver a minimum guaranteed performance in winter conditions.Directional pattern
Up to 10% increase in grip.
Intercity bus with high winter grip and good mileageRead more...
BLK BUS400 is a drive design for the coach segment with the following features:
- pattern with five circumferential grooves to ensure a superior directional control, excellent stability, good water dispersion, smooth running and passenger comfort
- stable tread blocks thanks to the interlock siping technology, improving traction, road grip and ensuring even wear
- innovative Blackline compound to maximise performance in terms of mileage
- wide footprint with squared shoulders to further improve mileage
- 3PMSF marked product suitable for winter usage
Choose the best
The BLACKLINE range offers an unprecedented opportunity to reduce the total ownership costs for fleet operators of any size, in all market segments. BLACKLINE tyres are produced using the best compounds and are utilised by retreading experts only on selected premium casings, verified using shearography technology, lab drum tests and road tests with the most demanding fleets.
Up to 10% increase in grip* both in dry and wet conditions, in every segment and application, thanks to four-season compounds and 3D multi-sipe design.
*Compared to a standard compound product with the same pattern, on the same application.
Words by those who have chosen the BLK BUS400
Marangoni retreaded tyres in the local public transport sector led us to save 20% compared to competitors.
The information and specifications contained on this page and in the downloadable documents are subject to change without notice.
The product performance indicators are not intended to replace detailed, technical consulting prior to a purchase decision.