BLK BUS100City & coach All position
Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) marked products are designed for severe winter conditions, tested in accordance to Annex 10 of UN ECE109R/Annex 7 ECE117R.M+S M+S
M+S marked products are designed for mud and slippery conditions but not officially tested to deliver a minimum guaranteed performance in winter conditions.Long
Up to 15% increase in life.
Urban bus with high mileage and good gripRead more...
BLK BUS100 is an all-position and all season urban bus pattern with the following features:
- pattern with four circumferential grooves to ensure a superior directional control, excellent stability, good water dispersion, smooth running and passenger comfort
- reinforced and stable tread blocks thanks to the interlock siping technology, improving traction, road grip and ensuring even wear
- innovative Blackline compound to strongly resist to continuous "stop and go" and, at the same time, to maximise performance in terms of mileage
- solid and robust shoulders to guarantee maximum resistance when hitting against sidewalks
- wide footprint with squared shoulders to further improve mileage
- 3PMSF marked product suitable for winter usage
Choose the best
The BLACKLINE range offers an unprecedented opportunity to reduce the total ownership costs for fleet operators of any size, in all market segments. BLACKLINE tyres are produced using the best compounds and are utilised by retreading experts only on selected premium casings, verified using shearography technology, lab drum tests and road tests with the most demanding fleets.
Up to 15% increase in life* made possible by low abrasion compounds and deep tread blocks to meet the requirements of all user segments and applications.
*Compared to a standard compound product with the same pattern, on the same application.
Words by those who have chosen the BLK BUS100
The information and specifications contained on this page and in the downloadable documents are subject to change without notice.
The product performance indicators are not intended to replace detailed, technical consulting prior to a purchase decision.